Commissions are a combination of your vision and my process. We will work together to select colors, style and intentions of the piece. Once the details are sorted an approximate timeline will be given and I will get started. Please, note I do not accept commission requests for replications of old pieces. Every art piece is unique and cannot be copied, but can of course be inspired by past works and look similar.
Once you contact me, we discuss what you're looking for. After all the process details are confirmed by the collector, I write up a one-page document called "Commission Agreement" that we both sign, including what we discussed as price, approximately the date when the painting will be finished as well as how it will be shipped to you. I ask for a 50% deposit to begin the work and the final balance is payable prior to shipping.
Once the painting is completed, I send you an image for approval. After the approval I varnish the painting, arrange for shipment, then email you an invoice for the balance due.
If you decide not to purchase the final commission artwork for any reason, I do not refund the 50% deposit to cover the costs lost with canvas and time working on the piece.
1) SIZE: Choose the right size just for you. In order to obtain the price, the size needs to be determined. I can help you with this if you aren't sure. Handy tip - pop some sticky notes in the corners of where you'd like your painting to hang, this should give you a good idea of scale.
2) DEPOSIT: Once you approve the price I ask for a 50% deposit, balance is payable prior to shipping.
3) COLOR/ STYLE: You can either choose 1 or 2 paintings of mine that you are drawn to, and I can base your painting on those, or you can send me your color preferences and I can come up with a color palette.
4) PROGRESS IMAGE: Once your painting is underway I can send you some progress photos to make sure you are happy with how its looking. Small changes can be made at this stage.
5) DELIVERY: The painting will be delivered to you and hopefully you will send me photos of it on your wall.
6) PRICE GUIDE: Prices depend on the size. The commission starting price is $500.
Please, note spots are limited and I can not accept all commission requests. Also, pay attention to opening dates for commissions over the year. Free shipping to Israel. Worldwide shipping available. Please, contact me for more information.
Thank you for your interest and feel free to contact me if you have any question.